Take part in an opportunity to work on the next industrial revolution (Industry 4.o). While you work on cutting edge, innovative solutions of the Molex Industrial Communication group, you will be part of our respectful, friendly and creative culture with many office perks and surprises!
We are looking for high-performance people with the ability to adapt and welcome changes, and who have the desire to contribute and make a difference.
As a member of the Advanced Technology team, you will be working closely with the Cyber Security Specialist to design, evaluate and develop different embedded security strategies. Your goal will be to make sure our products are secure from hardware and embedded software perspective.
Strong leadership, mentoring and have experience with Agile software development. A firm believer in the power of the team.
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain security architectures and solutions to protect and enable innovative new hardware products
- Balance security, compliance, performance, power and cost for a diverse portfolio of embedded devices and the associated manufacturing and backend infrastructure
- Evaluate the security of new product designs to determine vulnerability to a wide variety of attack vectors - and subsequently deploy countermeasures that defend against these attacks
- Advise stakeholders as an internal subject matter expert on embedded cybersecurity aspects
- Design, implement and monitor risk mitigation and compliance of security measures and policy procedures as per the guidance of secure development lifecycle (SDL)
- Provide security program leadership in designing, procuring and implementing secure embedded software for our development team
- Benchmark and maintain awareness of security industry trends Perform information cybersecurity investigations as required
- Collaborate in designing, threat modeling, evaluating and implementing the embedded software architecture following a systematic approach in collaboration with the Engineering team or the external collaborating parties
- Evaluate different operating systems and solution patterns for embedded systems from the product security standpoint
- Work closely with system and solution architects to advise, model and implement system communication requirements
- Ability to take requirements, understand the big picture and participate in the design and implementation
- Practice entrepreneurial, innovative, and forward-looking culture as per MBM