IoT Software Developer
At Molex, we’re committed to improving people’s lives and making the world a better place. The mission of the Industrial Automation group at Molex is to drive and support the evolving needs of our global customers and partners in the (r)evolution of technology and platforms to support Industry 4.0. Our products and platform support customers in diverse market sectors, including robotics, plant automation and process control.
This position is responsible for working with our Advanced Technology Team to prototype and then productize the complete provisioning solution for our IoT devices.
- Create proof of concept for provisioning solution
- Define requirements for implementing solution through Molex
- Transfer the knowledge gained from the PoC to a larger team to implement the end-to-end solution
- Depending on skills and abilities, there is a potential to grow and lead this team
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of software engineering/programming work experience
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++ or C#
- Experience with designing / developing IoT provisioning systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate through experience that they are able to deal with ambiguity and still drive to a successful outcome
Nice to Have:
- Experience with provisioning +100K devices through an IoT solution is definitely an asset
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf