Program Manager Medical
Provide a single point of contact for the customer and all Phillips - Medisize facilities providing program leadership during the development efforts to create a seamless customer experience.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure sufficient resources are identified and allocated to the program from both a Phillips-Medisize and customer perspective
- Use relationship-building to sell Phillips-Medisize capabilities (e.g., product development, testing, prototyping, automation development, production medical device manufacturing) to new and existing customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years experience in manufacturing operations and/or medical product development
- Project management experience in medical device, pharmaceutical drug delivery or related industry
- Prior experience managing program budget, scope, schedule and risk strongly preferred
- Experience with custom injection molding in a contract manufacturing environment preferred
- Proven project management experience, PMP or PMI certification preferred
- Understanding of the product development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization, as well as the external customer.
- Ability to execute and deliver on program milestones between Phillips-Medisize and external OEM customers
- Understanding of financial statements and accounting practices and terminology at a project level
- Ability to identify problems and develop and implement actions plans to resolve them
- Ability to motivate and influence people to achieve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science-related field, or equivalent