GP Recycling is seeking Forklift Operators for at our Breinigsville, PA facility. This role supports the sustainability efforts of Georgia-Pacific by facilitating the movement of incoming and outgoing product through the facility. Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong commitment to safety standards, attendance excellence, and knowledge of forklift operations.
These openings are on 2nd or 3rd Shift
What you will do in your role
- Safely operating a sit-down forklift to load and unload trailers
- Ensuring accurate record keeping for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Working collaboratively with other team members
- Ensuring a safer work environment throughout the facility by removing debris from areas within the warehouse
The experience you will bring
- One year or more of experience using a forklift to load and unload trailers
- Willing and able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to eight (8) hours a day
- Willing to promote safe work practices and maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to lift up to 30lbs
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
High School Diploma or GED
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf