Quality Assurance Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, Wisconsin location is seeking a Quality Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Complete dimensional, visual and functional lot release on incoming and outgoing product in accordance with sampling plans
- Take action in accordance to documented procedures when potential quality problems are identified
- Coordinate, perform and maintain calibration procedures
- Provide quality systems training and assistance to employees in quality decisions and measurement techniques
- Complete capability studies and gauge R&R analysis
- Prepare appropriate inspection records and measurement reports
- Operate precision measuring instruments in accordance with approved procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of quality related experience
- 1+ years of system management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of receiving and incoming inspection process and requirements
- Knowledge and experience working in a controlled manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to apply SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Proficient computer skills including ERP systems
Shift: 12 Hour Rotating Nights, 5p - 5a
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf