Production Operator: Assembly
Koch Separation Solutions formerly Koch Membrane Systems (KMS) is looking for great Production/Assembly Operators that care about building a quality product. We will provide on the job training and a great team atmosphere. The right person must be open to learning, take feedback and be driven to be successful.
The following shifts are available:
Sunday- Tuesday and every other Wednesday 6AM-6:15PM
Sunday- Tuesday and every other Wednesday 6PM-6:15AM
Thursday-Saturday and every other Wednesday 6PM-6:15AM
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures to perform the manual assembly of membrane parts.
- Use a variety of hand & power tools, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly assemble membrane parts into elements.
- Operate simple equipment and sophisticated PLC controlled equipment.
- Perform data-collection and record-keeping when required
- Move and handle materials and elements on the floor
- Comply with all policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the KSS Quality/Manufacturing/Safety/HR Systems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ month previous work experience
- Basic computer skills
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Ability to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for duration of assigned shift
- Must be able to wear all PPE to include hearing protection, eye protection, and safety toe work shoes
- Complete job functions in a wet environment
- Experience in using reading, writing, and arithmetic skills to perform manufacturing tasks.
- Experience communicating in basic English to perform manufacturing task. Preferred:
- Membrane manufacturing experience.
- Familiarity with personal computers.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf