HR Business Partner
This job posting is no longer active.
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next HR Business Partner based in DeWitt, IA with possible multi-site responsibilities!
The right individual will bring a passion for providing a competitive advantage to the businesses and capabilities we support by improving our ability to apply Market Based Management ® to attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees who have both values and beliefs consistent with our MBM ® Guiding Principles in addition to the skills and knowledge that create long term value.
The candidate shall be aware of the issues and challenges facing the company, bringing vision and focus to those priorities that align with the greatest needs of the business. This person will have demonstrated interpersonal skills and past accomplishments consistent with our culture--especially in working with manufacturing operational leaders with a manufacturing plant.
What you will do in your role.
- Partner with manufacturing plant leadership, considered an effective and valued business partner in advancing our MBM culture to best attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees
- Proactively coach and come along side Leaders to drive results through the disciplined application of MBM
- Relentlessly and constructively challenging situations and behaviors that are not consistent with our Guiding Principles and, by extension, the Code of Conduct.
- Always be “forward thinking” to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
- Provide strategic guidance to leaders in areas of change management and employee development including but not limited to; individual performance development, career and talent development
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment for all employees
- Successfully address employee relations matters developing within facility
- This position would have multi-site responsibility within the region
The experience you will bring.
- Demonstrated knowledge (through specific HR experience) of HR fundamentals
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience coaching/developing leaders and managing complex organizational/employee relations issues.
- Ability to truly engage with operations and leadership team members with true business partner involvement
- Self-motivated to embrace/define/drive continuous improvement in how you and the HR team serves the business
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills, initiative and personal accountability
- Ability to challenge leaders, be confident and well-versed in moving the plant along with the company's vision
- Experience with supporting business and company changes, while being progressive and dynamic with critical thinking
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience in a related automotive industry and/or general manufacturing will be an advantage
- Preference given to candidates with demonstrated proficiency in Labor Relations
- Experience developing and coaching leaders and managing complex employee relations involving litigation
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Sociology, Psychology, or other related degrees.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.