Embedded Software Developer - Team Lead
Join us to be part of the next industrial revolution to shape Industry 4.0., where you will work on cutting edge, innovative solutions as a member of the Molex Industrial Communication group. You will be part of our respectful, friendly, and innovative culture with many perks and surprises!
We are looking for high performance people with the ability to adapt and welcome change, who have the desire to contribute and make a difference.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this position is responsible for developing, delivering, and implementing embedded software applications with a focus on networking and communication. The role involves mentoring and inspiring a team of various level embedded developers. Strong leadership, mentoring, and knowledge in Agile software development. A strong believer in the power of the team.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Excellent big picture and abstract thinking skills, with an open and innovative mindset
- Deep knowledge and vast experience with design patterns, methodologies, and best practices (modularity, portability, scalability)
- 2+ years of experience mentoring, coaching and development a technical team
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party software within complex systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree