Strategic Manager, Supply Chain
Our Supply Chain Management Team in Bridgewater is looking for a talented individual to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop, evaluate and manage optical and electrical components suppliers and to support and recommend vendors for new product development and for volume productions.
What you will do in your role.
- Overall responsibility for supply chain activities related to materials for Optical Switching Products
- Coordinate the interactions between supply chain, operations, engineering and data analyst to ensure smooth product flow
- Ensure guaranteed continuity of supply for NPI, scaling & volume-manufacture of complex optical products
- Ensure vendor quality, score-cards and audits
- Manage supply chain in response to forecast demands for products in the NPI stage and ensure a smooth transition of parts into volume manufacturing
The experience you will bring.
- Experience and strong expertise and ease working in enterprise resource planning systems
- 5 years of work experience in relevant industries developing complex high-tech products
- Hands-on experience in supply chain, product and material flow
- Ability to create new processes and improve existing systems
- A fundamental and deep understanding of supply chain, vendor management and quality tracking
- Strong quantitative skills with expertise in Excel and inventory software
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and ability to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to work in a collaborative cross-cultural environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, or related to Business Administration
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf