Data Entry Specialist
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare and sort information in documents or spreadsheets according to established SOP
- Process shipment visibility information such as milestones and invoices into systems based on entry priorities for each data type or reports.
- Review, verify and ensure accurate data are entered into the systems
- Follow program rules and procedures to maintain data entry requirements.
- Response or communicate with respective service partners on data quality gaps.
- Proper filing of records
- Assist in developing and maintaining improved records within the database system
- Support new initiatives as required by the management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Computer Skills
- Understanding of computer programs like spreadsheets and Word documents
- Fluent in writing and spoken English is mandatory.
- Detail oriented: Not missing out on entry items or miss out on errors.
- Good Vision: Being able to see well and read information.
- Time Management: Able to manage how much time is spent on various entry targets
- Typing speed – ability to entry information into the applications speedily.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas
- Able to anticipate, organize, execute and self-monitor workload.
BS, BA or equivalent education/experience