When you are looking at a city’s skyline or on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Operations Leader - AME!
The employee will be based at our facility at Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia, however will be responsible for three plants of Middle East and Africa.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Advance the culture and drive results through a disciplined application of our MBM Guiding Principles
- Connect the organization with a shared vision and provide strategic operations direction for AME’s glass business to deliver results that support the priorities of business
- Lead a team of site Plant Managers to maximize the value provided by operations
- Participate on an integrated business team to align priorities, and ensure leveraged Capabilities deliver plant performance outcomes
- Champion Environmental, Health and Safety excellence in the AME
- Ensure AME operating capability is a source of competitive advantage and meets business objectives.
- Create an open environment for challenge and finding a better way
- Role model servant leadership and commit to employee development and empowerment
- Sponsor critical projects and initiatives across region
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years of experience with increasing responsibility in operations leadership
- Strong leadership capability and ability to develop other leaders
- Previous experience with line manufacturing and / or glass fabrication
- Demonstrated customer focus and ability to apply judgment and critical thinking skills to make good decisions
- Ability to effectively communicate across teams and at all levels of the organization
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or related discipline