Senior Mechanical Engineer
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment? Are you ready to develop and specify mechanical designs on both concept and detailed level in cross-functional project teams? Do you want to cooperate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be what we are looking for in our newly established Global Innovation & Development center in Copenhagen.
About the position:
- You will design mechanical functionalities and components in medical devices and be part of the Mechanical group in our development projects. Specifying the detailed design, you base your decisions on analysis, simulations, and well-founded knowledge within the robust design and tolerance analysis.
- You will be responsible for mechanical component design throughout the design process from concept to detailed DFM/DFA and production solutions – both high and low volume.
- Documentation, planning, and coordination are also part of your tasks. You will work according to our Phillips Medisize Mechanical Design Life-cycle process and ensure that our devices comply with medical regulations and standards. Quality and competent project execution are keywords in the job, and you have great opportunities to influence the products we develop and our way of working. You will work in an international and creative environment in Copenhagen and collaborate closely with colleagues based in the development and production site in Struer, Denmark.
- You have a Master’s or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar and have worked with product design, preferably in the Medical Device Industry, and with high volumes. Medical Device Regulations and Design Control are known concepts to you. Experience with Creo, Geometric Product Specifications, DFM, and DFA and production process capability understanding (i.e., CpK) desired.
- You are analytical, result-oriented, and a team player. You thrive by solving complex problems and understand the importance of well-structured documentation. Furthermore, you are fluent in English speaking and writing.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position, please contact Manager, Technology, and Development Lone Munk on the phone +45 60 38 71 84. We look forward to hearing from you.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible.