Senior Mechanical Lead Engineer
Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, helping patients to better treatment? Are you ready to use your technical expertise to influence the direction for the mechanical design on both concept and detailed level in cross-functional project teams? Do you want to co-operate with highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to the market in a fast-growing and successful global company?
Then you may be what we are looking for in our newly established Global Innovation & Development center in Copenhagen.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- You will be in charge of designing mechanical functionalities in medical devices, ensuring patient safety and support. Specifying the detailed design, you base your decisions on analysis and simulations and a well-founded knowledge within robust design, tolerance analysis, and FEM/FEA.
- As a Mechanical lead, you will be responsible for and manage the plans for the mechanical design throughout the design process from conceptual solution to detailed DFM/DFA and production solutions. You will work according to our Mechanical Design Life-cycle process and ensure that our devices comply with medical regulations and standards.
- Quality and competent project execution are keywords in the job, and you have great opportunities to influence the products we develop and our way of working.
- You will work in an international and creative environment in Copenhagen and collaborate closely with colleagues based in the development and production site in Struer, Denmark.
The Experience You Will Bring
- You have a Master’s or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar, worked with product design and specification, preferably in the Medical Device Industry, and are familiar with Medical Device Regulations and Design Control, especially Design Transfer.
- Experience within mechatronics design, human-centered design, ProE/Creo, Geometric Product Specifications, and production process capability understanding (i.e., CpK) desired.
- You are analytical, result-oriented, and both a team player and set direction in your group.
- You thrive by solving complex problems and understand the importance of well-structured documentation.
- Furthermore, you are fluent in English speaking and writing.