Lead Senior Softeware Engineer
Phillips-Medisize continues to grow and right now, we are looking for an experienced Lead Software Engineer for our newly established Global Innovation Development Center in Copenhagen, Denmark.
If you are interested in being part of a project organization and passionate about creating unique products for people who need medical treatment, you might be the person we are looking for.
About the position:
- You will be in charge of the Software group within project teams and work closely with the Design Team Lead. As lead you will drive software requirements, system level architecture, documentation, detailed design, software verification, based on Phillips-Medisize Software Design Life-cycle Processes. Estimation and planning are important parts of your job, and in the lead role you will also continuously contribute to development of the software competence area on standards compliance, efficiency and best practices.
- Quality and effective project execution are key words in the job, and you have great opportunities to influence the products we develop and our way of working.
- You will work in an international and creative environment in Copenhagen and collaborate closely with colleagues based in development and production site in Struer, Denmark.
- You have a Master or bachelor’s degree in software engineering, 5+ years of experience in real-time embedded software system architecture and design, preferably from a highly regulated industry like medical devices (IEC 62304) or aeronautics. You are well versed in software life-cycle processes and supporting tools for requirements and design, agile development, configuration management. Expertise in automation and control systems, operating systems and /or wired or wireless communication is an advantage.
- You have a systematic approach to your work, deliver high quality solutions and well-structured documentation. You are proactive, result oriented and thrive with leading and getting the best out of your team. Furthermore, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Are you curious to get more information?
For more information and details on the position please contact Manager, Technology and Development Lone Munk on phone +45 60 38 71 84. We look forward to hearing from you.
We process applications continuously. Please submit your application and CV soonest possible by pressing the “apply” button.