Georgia-Pacific is currently recruiting for a Stores Leader at our Brookneal OSB (Oriented Strand Board) facility in Gladys, VA. This position will be responsible for managing $2.8M of Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) inventory. Reporting to the Plant Purchasing Manager, the Stores Leader will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Storeroom Spare and Repairable Parts. If you enjoy taking initiative on projects or improving processes, this may be the job for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensuring materials stocked are in alignment with an asset strategy
- Consistently working with maintenance and reliability leadership to ensure the storeroom and material within the storeroom are treated like an asset
- Responsible for optimal inventory levels and assisting in developing classifications for parts to track materials most critical to uptime
- Managing and owning the overall Spare Parts supply operations, including receiving and inventory of maintenance materials, supplies and capital spares
- Conducting periodic review and analysis of the inventory including but not limited to cycle counting, slow moving and obsolete reviews, criticality and min/max reviews, repair & return transactions, and system capabilities
- Creating monthly reports for inventory accuracy
- Ensuring the storeroom is organized through shelf/bin and parts identification
- Driving improvements in inventory management
- Managing New Stock item initiation process for facility
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to lead a team and to solve problems that cross facilities
- Working to lead improvements across the supply function
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Inventory and Data Management Software such as MP2, SAP, MDM, ARIBA, SPARC and/or Tableau
- Willing and able to obtain a forklift driver's certificate (training provided by company)
- Willing and able to perform repetitive tasks for 8+ hours/day, lifting, walking, pushing, pulling, and/or climbing
- Experience creating spreadsheets, exporting data and/or filtering/sorting/analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- One (1) year or more of experience in supply chain, operations, or maintenance
- Two (2) years or more of experience in inventory management
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Knowledge and Understanding of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Parts and Inventory Management Strategies
- Significant experience with Inventory and Data Management Software such as MP2, SAP, MDM, ARIBA, SPARC and/or Tableau
- Lift truck certification
Associate's Degree or higher preferred
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf