Production Supervisor lead a team to incident-free performance in a continuous manufacturing environment; consistent with our MBM® management philosophy and framework. Production Supervisor supervise and coordinate production efforts that result in sustained improvement in all work processes including: EHS compliance, reliability, quality, production, and cost to deliver maximum value to the business and our valued customers.
What you will do in your role.
- Collaborating with Safety, Environmental, Maintenance, Operations, Controller, and Quality Leaders to gain the knowledge tools to elevate a team to its full potential
- Embracing and managing change to drive innovation and process improvements
- Applying MBM® to foster a culture where employees are empowered
- Facilitating team and employee development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership, and holding employees accountable
- Taking accountability of safety quality and efficiency through leadership, individual ownership and accountability, teamwork, and delegation
- Coaching, motivating, and mentoring the team to drive safe and efficient behaviors leading to positive outcomes. Taking corrective action measures as needed
- Using critical & economic thinking, challenge process, and team collaboration to resolve issues and drive innovation, efficiency, and safety excellence.
- Completing paperwork and reports with accuracy to meet deadlines
- Leveraging strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with the facility team, leadership, and corporate associates in Atlanta
- Using organization and planning skills to execute tasks in a timely, purposeful, and orderly fashion
- Using critical thinking, processes, and collaboration to troubleshoot equipment and machinery
The experience you will bring.
- A minimum of two (2) years supervisor experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment, -- OR – a Bachelor's degree in Engineering and (1) one year of manufacturing experience.
- Willing and able to work a rotating shift schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holiday work hours. Shift schedule is subject to change during employment based on business needs.
- Experience enforcing safe work practices, including: Lock Out/Tag Out, forklift safety, machine guarding, hazardous materials, etc.
- A minimum of one (1) years' experience coaching, counseling and developing employees
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping, documentation, and reporting, including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a technical or business discipline
- Experience using basic accounting and financial knowledge
- A high school diploma or GED
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf