The successful candidate will provide leadership and direction to the maintenance department to ensure that the maintenance department is meeting the objectives in EHS, compliance, reliability, quality, production cost and customer service.
The candidate will lead and support preventative and predictive maintenance programs, provide technical support for troubleshooting to minimize downtime and maximize process efficiencies. Establish metrics, goals, and benchmarks that drive excellence through promoting continuous process improvement, employee involvement, ownership, and accountability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- The Maintenance Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and guiding the business goals, plans, and processes for the maintenance department.
- This leader will use knowledge to develop and carry out objectives, solve problems, and be able to respond to short-term as well as long term department and mill goals.
The Experience You Will Bring
- A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory/management experience
- Must have an effective working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and ability to learn various PC-based production and maintenance reporting systems applications.
- Able to read mechanical, structural, and electrical drawings
- One (1) year experience in leading improvement efforts in Maintenance Reliability, and Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- One (1) year experience utilizing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or other similar problem-solving tools
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Industrial Management or in a technical field Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering.
- Five (5) or more years of maintenance management experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Knowledgeable in the areas of PLC's, conveyor systems, breakers, boilers, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience in welding, machining, industrial design, and equipment rigging
- Gypsum or building products manufacturing knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf