Phillips-Medisize LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to Support medical device manufacturing operations in the effort to insure optimum engineering of Injection Molded projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Functions as a liaison with project engineering, manufacturing and the customer regarding the implementation of programs, both molding and/or secondary operations
- Create and monitor project timelines
- Provide technical support/solutions to manufacturing processes, manage to established yield and throughput, and drive for cost reduction and optimal quality
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques, using creative, critical thinking, and collaborative methods and interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing and multi-divisional groups
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales and our customers
- Facilitate and support facility and manufacturing safety, environmental and ergonomics efforts
- Travel to other facilities may be required to support business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering field required
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Plastics Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience in areas such as injection molding, tooling, materials, manufacturing, quality, and design in a medical device environment preferred
- Effective use of problem solving tools to determine root cause
- Ability to use CAD to determine if tooling, equipment and part designs meet requirements
- Ability to manage multiple large-scale projects
- Clear and concise verbal, written and presentation communication
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf