Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to ensure facility business plan objectives are met by providing direction and leadership to manufacturing and process engineering teams and ensuring customer requirements are met.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership to manufacturing & process engineering staff including talent acquisition, training, development and mentorship, and clear communication of responsibilities and expectations
- Actively participate in new product quote reviews and tooling meetings to ensure new programs meet expectations
- In partnership with Quality, New Product Introduction, Supply Chain and Operations leaders, ensure that the customers’ requirements are effectively addressed in a seamless process
- In partnership with the Divisional General Manager, prepare annual business plan budgets and make capital spending recommendations for manufacturing technologies and innovation
- Leadership and application of problem solving initiatives, such as lean manufacturing and six sigma projects
- Responsible for ensuring that staff CAPA projects are current, identify root cause and are verified for effectiveness
- Maintain current knowledge on new and/or updated technology, manufacturing practices and processes related to the core business and capabilities within the facility
- Prepare cost estimates for engineering changes from present to new and improved processes, automation or materials and ensure project plans are effective, within budget and timely
- Maintain ISO-13485 compliance by ensuring all related policies, procedures, and work instructions are adhered to consistently
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or 5+ years equivalent experience required
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years applied engineering experience preferably in injection molding preferred
- 5+ years supervisory/leadership experience preferred
- Working knowledge of process control equipment preferred
- Experience with Kaizen, and Lean manufacturing principles preferred
- Experience with problem solving using analytical skills preferred
- Good working knowledge of SAP preferred or other MRP systems preferred
- Experience working in Medical or a regulated background strongly desired
- Clear and concise communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation and negotiation
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, LLC, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf