Sales Manager - Lumber Trading
Georgia-Pacific Building Products is looking for a Lumber Sales Manager to lead our Lumber trading team in support of our Lumber business. This position is based at our Atlanta, GA location and will report to a Sales Director within our Lumber division.
What You Will Do In Your Role.
- Enter engaging responsibilities here - not a task list
- Conducting business affairs both lawfully and with integrity
- Providing leadership and support to the Atlanta-based Lumber trading team
- Developing trading / pricing strategies consistent with divisional strategies and our business vision
- Working collaboratively with various capabilities (logistics, operations, sales analysis, etc.)
- Leading the implementation of various business efficiency and customer service initiatives
- Developing “preferred partner” relationships with key customers Working extended hours as needed
The Experience You Will Bring.
- 3 years of lumber sales experience OR 3 years of sales leadership experience
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20%
- Experience in mill sales, account management, or mill industry knowledge
- 5+ years of lumber sales experience
- Previous supervisory / management experience
- Experience working with data analysis and/or market trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf