Enterprise Data Architect
This job posting is no longer active.
KBX Logistics, LLC, a provider of transportation and logistics services to industry leaders in manufacturing and production, is seeking an Enterprise Data Architect to join our team in Green Bay, WI! We have a significant purchasing position and the leading-edge talent to create an advantage in the marketplace. We continue to reinvent better ways to create value for our customers. KBX Logistics is an independent Koch company. Being privately held, we are able to embrace long-term visions and invest in the future through our holistic application of Market-Based Management®. To learn more visit www.KBXLogistics.com.
Define, design, and execute the data-centric architecture strategy for the modernization of data services and capabilities at KBX Logistics. This includes adaptive data architectures, data services/pipeline enablement, and application architecture frameworks to deconstruct complex, tightly coupled systems into discrete, modular data services. This role will collaborate with the KBXL IT leadership team to help establish the strategic data foundation to manage the entire lifecycle of our enterprise information assets that can be monetized, both internal and external to KBX Logistics.
What you will do in your role:
- Develop a data strategy that defines the required capabilities around acquisition, transformation, inject/derive insights, and consumption model of actionable data
- Support the creation of a data-driven culture, related competencies and data literacy across the enterprise
- Define, promote and advance the adoption of Data Architecture capabilities and standards and build architectural data processes that create repeatable and reusable capabilities that transforms how KBXL collects, accesses, analyzes, and acts upon data
- Create data management frameworks that support entire data lifecycle from transact to analyze
- Create strategic, adaptive software architectures and frameworks that expose data to appropriate stakeholders and digital services
- Design strategic and tactical data models and integration methodologies, practices and standards
- Partner with KBXL capabilities to develop and deploy a data quality framework
- Participate in various transformation initiatives across KBXL requiring data-centric architecture and enablement guidance
- Participate in and contribute to the data management & enablement community within Koch companies to drive strategy development, modeling, and knowledge systems for leveraging data expectations
- Create and implement KBXL data-centric architectures by defining appropriate, loosely coupled data domains and translating them into scalable, cost-effective technologies that will leverage reference architecture, reusable patterns and data assets to drive simplification and accelerate business results
- Partner with KBXL teams and strategic partners to identify and prioritize the opportunities for data domain design and pertinent data sources
- Reduce data duplication/ redundancy, improve data quality and begin to enable "single source of truth" for downstream consumption
- Define and iterate operating model that will measure and improve KBXL's data lifecycle and stewardship which includes data pipelines, monitoring and tooling focusing on the highest priority source data
- Ensure KBXL data policies, standards and processes are designed in a way that align with the KBXL vision
The experience you will bring:
- Experience translating business strategy into value creation through data
- Experience in integration of complex, cross-corporate processes and information strategies, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards
- Experience in Information Technology systems and ability to understand how data interacts with the enterprise digital foundation
- Experience translating technology road maps and strategy
- Minimum of 10 years of experience designing and implementing enterprise data & analytics architectures required, including experience managing delivery of multiple simultaneous complex technology solutions
- Experience in a project lead role, either managing or advising large and strategic project teams required
- Experience communicating very technically challenging concepts to a broad audience required with strong facilitation and presentation skills required
- Broad knowledge of technologies and supplier capabilities and experience implementing these into new and existing large infrastructure/systems required
- Experience working within large organizations, and the ability to develop strong relationships required
- Experience with modern, cloud-based technology services, automation, architectural hosting, security, and risk management concerns (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Infrastructure-as-Code, DevSecOps) required
- Experience with other cloud providers (e.g. Azure, Google) preferred
- Experience working in a logistics organization
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.