SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - ASSOCIATE
The developer of the future for Flint Hills Resources will create value by leveraging cloud platforms to deliver value to our customers more quickly, while also enhancing reliability and reducing cost. Experimentation, design, integration, and ownership will be key.
Flint Hills Resources advantages include:
- An organization committed to transformation and modernization
- An organization that values experimentation and learning from failure
- Opportunities for career advancement, including leadership, architecture, and increased ownership of applications/areas
- A large and diverse technical community across Koch Industries
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Integrating applications and business processes together to streamline our business
- Troubleshooting complex and distributed systems
- Owning projects, applications, and processes
- Working with AWS and other cloud platforms to deliver creative, sustainable solutions
- Analyzing business needs and providing technical alternatives
- Collaborating as part of a large team across multiple disciplines, focusing the right resources on the right tasks
- Working with modern platforms such as Dell Boomi, SaaS APIs, AWS and others
- Support and modernization of legacy platforms
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation, approximately one week per quarter
- Minimal travel (5% or less) to various plant locations to work directly with customers and understand their business operations
- Bachelor's degree in an IT/STEM related field OR 1+ years of work experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Passion for writing code
- Proven experience in learning and applying new technology and concepts
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf