Global Network Delivery Manager
This role can sit in either Atlanta, Kansas City, Wichita, Reno, Dallas, Chicago, or Green Bay.
Koch Business Solutions is seeking a Global Network Delivery Manager to join our Network Engineering organization. This manager will lead a team of capable network engineers in the deployment of networks capabilities that enable Koch Industries’ digital transformation. The right candidate should be passionate and forward thinking with a desire and focus on training, mentoring and growing employees located across the globe.
What you will do in your role.
- Coach, mentor, develop, and encourage high engagement across Network Delivery engineers located in several countries across North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Challenge the team and leadership to operate in a manner that drives more ownership and a better overall consumer experience.
- Encourage and expect individual ownership within the team to deliver results.
- Identify and collaborate on process improvement opportunities where KBS can deliver our services in a manner that drives improved outcomes.
- Encourage, lead collaboration, and partner with other network services capabilities to ensure projects are delivered and handed off to operational run & maintain teams accordingly.
The experience you will bring.
- 3+ years leadership experience in an IT related field Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure facets
- Working knowledge of project management principles
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and coordinate simultaneous tasks/projects
- Experience with leading process improvement to streamline workflows
- Experience with networking fundamental technologies, including but not limited to WAN, LAN, Wireless, and Cloud
- Experience managing people within a network capability
- Previous project management experience
- Proven ability to not only influence but lead 3rd party business partner
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf