Sr. Software Developer I
This job posting is no longer active.
We are looking for a Sr Software Developer excited to work on high value, complex, global supply chain transformation opportunities as part of our Advanced Analytics organization at Koch. This team member will be part of our custom web app development team, to assist them with full-stack development of cutting-edge AI applications. We want passionate, forward thinking individuals who are driven to innovate through the intersection of cutting-edge research and high-quality data available within Koch’s impressive portfolio of companies.
You will be working with advanced and emerging analytics technology, engaging with leading data science, technology experts, and operations research science talent, while owning data ingestion, data model analysis, design, and integration with model objects and front-end elements of production ready predictive and prescriptive applications. Our analysis team works at the center of customer subject matter experts, data owners, and our analytics engagement leaders, data scientists, and operations research team to collect and transform data, establish baselines, manage knowledge for successful experiments as they go into pilot and production. This team is the critical link between groups, accelerating all phases of our advanced analytics applications, from initiation to experimentation, pilot to production.
We work with diverse business scenarios and data types, experimenting and piloting at a rapid pace – exciting for our ideal candidate who loves detailed analysis, quality code, process improvement, and solving complex global business problems.
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; ranging from making fabric, glass and paper products, to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 we have invested over $80 Billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies.
Want to come help create the future of advanced analytics at Koch?
This role is a remote position with preference to sit in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, or Wichita.
What you will do in your role.
- Work with engagement leaders and program managers during project initiation to understand requirements and success criteria
- Independently design, code, document, and unit test new features for web applications that run in the cloud
- Contribute to strategy for code management and product development, maintain reusable assets that accelerate time-to-value
- Determine relevant data elements, work with owners to acquire and analyze for structure relevant to success criteria, map processes
- Develop and maintain performant, reliable, data integrations with internal and external sources
- Collaborate with project and program manager(s) to present resulting product to stakeholders
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Works directly with the client user, front end developer, and data scientists to design, test and develop new business analytics applications
- Determines and documents data mapping rules for movement of medium to high complexity data between applications
- Adheres to and promotes the use of SDLC and code reuse
- Supports data selection, extraction, and cleansing for applications, including descriptive and diagnostic analysis
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies
- Creates and sustains processes, tools, and on-going support structures and processes
- Creates quality project documentation including data flow diagrams, use cases, process models and integrating models across functional areas and platforms
The experience you will bring.
- Experience with designing, developing, and maintaining performant and scalable full-stack applications
- Understanding of contemporary web-services, database technologies and experience with data integration into complex ERP, CRM instances; API configuration/integration expertise
- Proven experience in git and version control based workflows
- Experience with front end technologies such as React, Redux, Vue, D3, Jasmine, Next.js and others
- Proven experience in SQL
- Understanding of common DevOps, CICD processes and SDLC methodologies; experience building thoughtful and detailed user/functional requirements that enable rapid, high-quality software development
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.