Sr Engineer, Manufacturing
What you will do in your role.
- SMT technology development.
- Ensure SMT production/process efficiency & quality continual improvement.
- SMT process defect analysis and prevent QN happening.
- Good and clear logic in QN & PPM reduction & efficiency improvement & capacity expansion projects.
- Make and release related documents for production such as: PFMEA, Flow Chart, PWI & Tooling List, GR&R. CPK & SPC study.
- Process improvement and quality control by TOPS/DOE/SPC/Lean/Six Sigma & 8D tool.
- Provide training or knowledge sharing for all related functions members.
- Push all relation process and product improvements independently.
- Training junior engineer work skill and good work method and SMT technology.
- Leading SMT workshop not only process but also production. 11)Ability of leadership.
The experience you will bring.
- Good at English reading, writing and speaking.
- Familiarity with Mechanical theory & drawing.
- Good at SMT process and technical.
- Good understand all SMT machines.
- Familiar with DOE/SPC/Lean/Six Sigma & 8D.
- Good communication and organization,planning and analytical abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks,prioritize and meet targeted objectives.
- Ability to evaluate new product manufacture feasibility & assembly cost & fixture cost.
- Good work logic in deal with any projects and do right things.
- Good teamwork spirit and proactive inaction and sense of urgency.
- Have the knowledge of characters about Man &Material &Machine in process.
- Graduate in correlative mechanics or electronics.