What you will do in your role.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver new product launched on time and budget. Ensure that these teams achieve all customer and company requirements including quality, cost, delivery, product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Organize all new product launch related activities.
- Ensure the advanced product quality planning (APQP) process is established, documented, implemented and followed according to QS9000/IATF16949 procedures.
- Serve as the expert in new product launch systems including timing, documentation and interaction.
- Ensure the team develops/finalizes special characteristics, design reviews FMEA, establish actions to reduce potential failure modes, develop and/or reviews control plans and communicate variance to plan early so issues can be addressed.
- Maintain good communication among project team members, departments, and customers.
- Maintain program cost reporting against budget.
- The responsibility relevant to manpower management.
- Participate in training, and actively reporting L&E misconduct.
- Provide on the job training/support to subgroup members, coach/mentor junior members of the team.
- Has direct impact on the quality of the task/service provided by the team either by reviewing and/or giving guidance to junior team members.
The experience you will bring.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office: Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Basic understanding of mechanical drawing.
- Excellent cross function and global communication skill .Great passion to work as a leader. Strong Leadership.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Excellent at English listening, reading, speaking, and written. English is working language.
- Has strong leadership and capability to lead complex global projects (Multi Design Center/Manufactures/Global and local customer)/New Technology Project
- Expert in project management and be an example/ coach the other team member.
- At least 10 years work experience.
- At least 7 years work experience in project management.
- University graduated with engineering background.