Our team in Rochester Hills is looking for a Validation Engineer to join our group! This position will be responsible for creating detailed reliability test plans (DVP&R) based on customer and industrial requirements. This position requires detailed understanding of specifications and the ability to interpret complex technical documents. The understanding and interpretation of these documents will be supported by direct interaction, communication, and input from internal and external customers.
Our ideal candidate has a strong analytical ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions, observe results and make corrections. We are also seeking a candidate with strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely. If you are seeking a new challenge, check out our open role!
What you will do in your role:
- Hands-on coordination with validation laboratories to ensure smooth and flawless test execution, test report documentation, scheduling, setup, and troubleshooting of issues
- Execute test activities as required and assist with measurement systems analysis for routine testing procedures.
- Provides feedback on means to improve test plans, sample preparation and testing procedures.
- Summarize and review test results with Design Engineer.
- Discusses / alert Design Engineer to abnormalities or inconsistencies in test results.
- Provides technical support to internal and external customers, suppliers, and design team(s).
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The experience you will bring:
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in Validation or Reliability Laboratory Testing Experience
- A minimum of 2+ years experience developing DVP&R’s and / or Test Plans
- Experience using Stature, Polarion, or similar Test Plan development & management tools
- Willing and able to travel as necessary
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Related Engineering Field
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf