Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager position will be responsible for managing the product life cycle of the product portfolio, from inception until end of life. This role has a global reach and will work closely with global customers, sales, and engineering teams to assure that our product development aligns to our customer expectations. You will also ensure that the product and marketing efforts are tailored to support Molex’s overall mission, strategy, and goals. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in using principled entrepreneurship to expand product reach within the market, is comfortable with decision making, and also has strong leadership and teamwork skills.
If you are seeking a new opportunity as an Associate Product Manager where you will have responsibility and empowerment for decisions within the assigned product lines, while also allowing for creative thinking and problem solving, check out our open role!
What you will do in your role:
- Develops and implements strategic product and annual business plans targeting markets, industries and customers. Identifies product line trends and technologies. Leads long term product planning.
- Increase revenue and market share of assigned product line(s) in support of Divisional and Global objectives.
- Improve profit of assigned product line(s). Leads cost reduction activities, new technologies and quality improvements.
- Track capacity and drive capital investments supporting forecasted demand.
- Review and approve price requests, maintain price system and elaborates price strategies for assigned product lines. Take part in global negotiations with key customers.
- Manages new product development activity associated with extending and growing the life of assigned product line.
- Identifies opportunities to establish and develop industry partner relationships.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
The experience you will bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years of product/project management experience
- A minimum of 3+ years sales experience
- Experience developing, executing and managing product portfolios
- Experience working with customer contacts such as system architects, principal engineers, etc.
- Experience in negotiating and working with contract manufacturers and electronics market OEM’s
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 30%, both domestic and international
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Product/project management experience in the engineering/technical sector (electrical or mechanical)
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering
- Master's degree preferred
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf