INTERNATIONAL TAX MANAGER
Koch Industries is looking for an International Tax Manager to join our tax team in Atlanta, GA! Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your goals. The tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning and business consulting for domestic or international operations. By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
What will do in your role:
- Review US international income tax returns including Forms 8865, 5471, and 8858
- Develop and train tax analysts and/or tax interns
- Track tax positions and their potential impacts on the company's effective tax rate
- Update projections based on business forecasts to understand foreign inclusions
- Build and develop relationships across the Koch companies to understand and optimize the various business tax positions
What experience you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or Taxation) or a JD
- 4+ years experience in a corporate income tax role
- 3+ years experience with U.S. international tax matters in consulting and/or compliance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate results to team
- Leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of a broad range of international corporate tax matters such as foreign tax credits, dual consolidated losses, Subpart F, look-thru, GILTI, and BEAT
- Ability to research tax impacts and required disclosures related to transactions
- Understanding of US international tax attributes - PTEP, tax basis, etc.
- Ability to model impact of potential repatriations and the effects on the US effective tax rates
- Ability to proactively innovate, create, and drive change
- Master’s degree in Taxation or JD
- Previous CPA firm or multi-national corporation experience
- 4+ years of experience with foreign tax credit and international tax rules
- Experience training, supervising and developing tax staff and/or interns.
Position not eligible for VISA Sponsorship
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf