Sr. Project Manager – Graphics Services
This job posting is no longer active.
Senior Project Manager for Graphic Services – Hummingbird – High Graphics Digital Printing for Corrugated
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking to support our growth in our Hummingbird business and expand commercial efforts delivering high graphics print to the corrugated packaging industry. The position is based in the Cincinnati, OH area. Our project managers partner with the commercial sales representatives during the product development phase (from concept to design request and/or creative brief) and upon sale manage the process through completion. This position serves as an integral member of the team with direct accountability for the project management and onboarding of significant new accounts. This position will serve as the control point for project workflow to include creative design, estimating and product data management, pre-production, graphic management, and account supply chain planning.
What you will do in your role.
- Function as the creative graphics project customer facing focal point within Hummingbird for select complex projects.
- Administrative management and coordination of tasks including: Define, scope and manage projects.Requesting structural drawings, graphics, proofs and samples; coordinating approvals by the various stakeholders inside and outside the organization; facilitating communication amongst different production sites, vendors, customer representatives, and sales personnel, etc.
- Communicating effectively, via phone, face to face and email, to inform of project status or to help orchestrate activities required to complete the project.
- Facilitate meetings and conference calls to coordinate project activities and inform everyone of project status.
- Manage several projects simultaneously all at different stages in the product development to completion process.
- Work to meet several deadlines without sacrificing attention to detail/accuracy.
- Engaged in discussions regarding project challenges, with your goal being the timely and successful completion of that project while considering customer interests and sometimes challenging customers.
- Proactively take action to avoid potential hurdles that would jeopardize the critical path of the projects you manage.
- Partner with sales and management to balance changing priorities, and the daily challenges that arise in large complex projects.
- Travel will be necessary for some projects, on average 10% of the time. However, occasionally specific projects may require significantly more travel time.
The experience you will bring.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience managing large strategic account projects (managing strategic accounts)
- Experience in graphic corrugated packaging, folding carton, printing, or POP display industries
- Experience in graphics design project management from concept to production for large brand and retail partners
- Experience developing process improvements and leading change management
- Experience in one or more of the following: production, quality, customer service, or sales
- Experience Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas), Outlook (for internal and external correspondence), Project (for schedule management) and graphic development tools
- Willing to travel 10% - 30% (domestic travel only)
- Experience inside an agency or prepress house managing complex graphics projects for brand and retail customers
- Experience with customers in developing new products or processes focused on efficient supply
- Experience with digital print solutions of various types for the packaging segment
- Experience interacting with people from diverse backgrounds, functional areas and educational levels
- PMP certification
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.