Investment Associate - Growth Equity
Koch Disruptive Technologies focuses on the breakthroughs happening throughout the company and in the marketplace. The goal: to originate and invest in promising entrepreneurs and technologies across industries to improve Koch’s existing businesses and create new opportunities in the process. KDT is seeking an Investment Associate to join the team.
A Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Flexibility and capability to analyze and identify opportunities across numerous value chains
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Financial modeling and analysis with a focus on key drivers and market dynamics for new investment opportunities
- Preparing presentations on potential investments for senior management that identify and assess valuation, range of outcomes-based return profile, potential synergies, risks, etc
- Performing industry research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
- Assuming responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role
The experience you will bring
- 2+ years of work experience at a private equity, venture capital, corporate M&A, or investment banking position with deal-oriented financial analysis experience
- 2+ years of experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics, or business-related field Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf