Accountant / Financial Analyst
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (“KAES”) is seeking an Accountant / Financial Analyst to join our CFO Team. This position will require a driven individual that is passionate about this opportunity to drive value creation. A successful candidate will have strong economic thinking skills, a business acumen, be self-motivated, results driven, have a positive attitude and a high curiosity to learn. A sense of urgency is a must as this role will create value through transformation and process improvement. This role will collaborate with diverse groups in the business so a strong communicator that is able to quickly adapt to new problems and successfully operate within an environment of experimentation is key. Lastly, a strong attention to detail while working with extensive amounts of data and the skills to create solutions that are intuitive and valued by key stakeholders will ensure a successful candidate!
What you will do in your role.
- Manage the accounting process and provide financial analysis through:
- Reporting of financial results and understanding of key drivers
- Monthly accounting close
- Balance sheet and inventory reconciliations
- Understanding of market structure
- Cost variance analysis
- Development of a robust Scorecarding process
- Partner with Accounting / Financial / Business teams to support various business strategies
- Initiate and collaborate to implement process improvements using sustainable technology solutions
- Apply appropriate internal controls in a changing business transformational environment
- Use data to extract and convey meaning, while understanding business goals and constraints to solve a variety of problems
- Work with diverse groups such as accounting, operations, and IT to create analysis / forecast by leveraging new solutions
The experience you will bring.
- 1+ years of accounting or business analysis experience
- Advanced Excel skills (complex functions/graphing) and proficiency in other Microsoft products such as Outlook, Power Point, Word and Teams
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf