Financial Accountant / Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have a long-term vision for your career? Take charge of your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture that champions entrepreneurship and rewards individual success. We are looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. At Koch, 90% of earnings are reinvested in the company so that we can create opportunities and long-term value for our customers, employees, and society. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create. At Koch, we offer opportunities for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world, responsibilities and rewards based on contributions, and competitive Pay and Benefits.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Koch Ag & Energy Solutions (“KAES”) is seeking a Financial Accountant / Analyst to join our CFO Team. This position will require a driven individual that is passionate about this opportunity to drive value creation. A successful candidate will have strong economic thinking skills, a business acumen, be self-motivated, results driven, have a positive attitude and a high curiosity to learn. A sense of urgency is a must as this role will create value through transformation and process improvement. This role will collaborate with diverse groups in the business so a strong communicator that is able to quickly adapt to new problems and successfully operate within an environment of experimentation is key. Lastly, a strong attention to detail while working with extensive amounts of data and the skills to create solutions that are intuitive and valued by key stakeholders will ensure a successful candidate!
What you will do in your role.
- Perform month-end closing activities in a timely and accurate manner, ensure compliance with company policies and meet closing deadlines
- Provide business guidance, technical accounting research, information support, and analysis to other departments (Tax, Audit, Government Reporting, Corporate, AR/AP, etc.)
- Perform and review balance sheet account reconciliations, investigate differences, and determine resolution to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Evaluate risk and apply appropriate internal controls in a changing business transformational environment
- Initiate and collaborate to implement process improvements using sustainable technology solutions
- Provide guidance on accounting treatment and analysis of plant production and associated business costs
- Provide financial reporting to shareholders for tax, audit and monthly/quarterly financial reporting
- Work with external auditors and support annual audit process
- Work with business leaders to build strategic relationships with key partners
- Advance projects that create competitive advantage through clear, concise and accurate key bets, economic drivers and vision fit
- Provide economic modeling and business analysis as needed for business opportunities and optimization
The experience you will bring.
- 3+ years of accounting experience or business analysis experience
- Experience assessing, developing and communicating key performance indicators/benchmarks
- Advanced Excel skills (complex functions/graphing) and proficiency in other Microsoft products such as Outlook, Power Point, Word and Teams
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.