Maintenance Millwright - Lumber – Albany, GA
At Georgia-Pacific we are innovative, we manufacture products that make people’s lives easier, and we provide careers, not just jobs for our employees. We foster a culture that values integrity and compliance above all else and we encourage our employees to challenge the status quo. If you are interested in joining our team, we are currently seeking a Maintenance Millwright in Albany, GA.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Performing a variety of reliability and maintenance tasks on heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance with the facility’s preventative maintenance schedule
- Adhering to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Working with operations associates to identify opportunities for improvement and prioritize maintenance needs
What You Will Need:
- Two (2) years or more of industrial maintenance experience within a manufacturing, production, or military environment
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulics & pneumatics systems and reading hydraulic schematics
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, and conveyors
- Experience with fabrication and welding
- Experience with precision maintenance and instrumentation
- An Associate’s degree or higher in Industrial Technology and two (2) years or more of industrial maintenance experience within a manufacturing, production, or military environment
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with blueprint reading
- Experience with condition based monitoring to include vibration analysis, lubrication, ultrasound, thermography, etc.
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf