MOLEX is hiring a Test Engineer based in our manufacturing plant in Sulęcin, Województwo Lubuskie, Polska.
We are actively seeking a talented and experienced System Test Engineer to lead the design and development of automated end of line tester projects to test Automotive Media Modules, Hub, Charger and Gateway/Switch from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with cross functional team, vendors, internal & external customers, and in-house personnel.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Integrate, and deploy software for the control of complex test systems used across multiple manufacturing regions around the world.Must coordinate software development activities with various teams, including product development, manufacturing, marketing, quality, etc.
- Perform electrical testing of Media Modules, Hub, Charger and Gateway/Switch, analyse data, identify critical to quality aspects of product design and manufacturing process, perform root cause / corrective action analysis, and write reports to summarize findings
- Support multifunctional teams to design globally deployable automated production test systems for cable assembly products. System design includes activities such as mechanical fixture design, PCB design, hardware integration, software development, system documentation, performance testing and characterization, etc.
- Create and execute test plans, conduct software reviews, perform system verification and validation, analyse, and resolve failure modes and document results
- Create product and test system documentation, specifications, and work instructions
- Understand, support, and contribute to Molex TQM and Quality / Environmental Management Systems by following approved policies and procedures
- Other duties as required by management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive engineering experience with a strong understanding of product testing and development
- 2+ year knowledge of automated tester system development for CAN, LIN, USB, infotainment and safety electronics control units and devices
- 1+ Year Working knowledge of ICT test systems for PCBAs and integration of test systems into high volume automated electronics assembly lines
- Exposure to Programming in an advanced language such as C#/C/C++, Python or LabView and understanding of how software works and interacts with hardware
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/System/Computer Engineering
What Do We Offer
- Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
- Rewards and recognition for great achievements
- Growth opportunities for career development
- Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Check out this video: https://youtu.be/4ToKiJ6gF3Y