Software Engineer (Developer)
The Koch Capabilities, Enterprise Service Management (ESM) team is responsible for empowering Koch businesses to deliver effortless and highly valuable services in all shapes and forms via automation, workflows and data. Our team continually strives to transform service delivery by means of people, process and technology. At Koch Capabilities we believe in being All In. All Together. We must work as a global team, seek ways to breakdown silos, and leverage individual and team aptitudes to create a competitive advantage and exceptional value for our customers. ESM Team Vision: As one Enterprise Service Management team, we will consistently drive empowerment and transformation to become the first choice for our employees and our partners. We will enable everyone and every company to accelerate the delivery of value for Koch, based on our advantaged capabilities.
Koch Capabilities is looking for a Software Engineer to join our ServiceNow team. We are looking for an experienced, energetic developer who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As a Software Engineer you will be expected to provide an end-to-end delivery of new application modules as well as serve customer requests in the ServiceNow platform and must demonstrate a high level of integrity and accountability for the solutions you develop. Software Engineer will be involved in the design and development of modern business solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s platform while working closely with customers, product owners, business system analysts, architects, etc. to deliver the best solution to Koch companies.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
· Utilizing development best practices to design and develop new application modules, custom applications, workflows, and catalog requests in ServiceNow
· Continually innovating to increase business productivity and eliminate inefficiencies
· Scale design components to accommodate future growth and eliminate waste
· Researching new solutions in the ServiceNow space to create value
· Developing API based integrations between ServiceNow and other applications
· Identifying system deficiencies and recommending solutions
· Being an engaged member of a team applying Agile principal and SCRUM methodology
· Sharing knowledge for support and continual development purposes
· Participating in code reviews
· Maintain and update existing applications and workflows to ensure they meet the business needs
· Practicing software design, software debugging, software documentation, software testing and problem solving.
What You Will Need:
· Experience working with IT systems
· Demonstrated experience as a software developer
· Ability to prioritize tasks based on business value and impact
· Demonstrates accountability and ownership to ensure best practices in software development.
· Strong decision making, optimization, critical thinking, organizational & analytical skills.
What Will Put You Ahead?
· ServiceNow core development experience
· ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Application Developer
· Experience working in Agile based methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
· Experience in ITSM, HRSD, SPM, CSM, ITOM.
· Familiarity with AI/Machine Learning frameworks
· Prior knowledge working in an ERP System
· Previous experience with Orchestration module and interactions with MID Servers
· Experience developing cloud-based applications (i.e., Amazon Web Services, Azure, etc.)
· Experience leveraging Integration Platforms
· Demonstrated experience with Node.js, JSON, c#, PowerShell, and serverless architecture
· Experience using DevOps tools (i.e., Git, Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
· Experience working with globally diverse teams
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.