Technology / IT Director
The Technology Director will be a key contributor to our technology expansion in Guadalajara, Jalisco bringing strategic leadership, innovative and positive attitude with a focus on building technical capabilities to partner with our global teams and implement key strategies in support of our vision.
Koch Global Services (KGS) is the global solutions provider for Koch Industries. We serve more than 130,000 Koch employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries; ranging from making fabric, glass, and paper products, to manufacturing cell phone components.
What You Will Do
- Lead and empower teams to support technology and drive for success some of the world's most successful companies.
- Build talent for now and for the future to deliver exceptional global shared services for Koch.
- Facilitate continuous growth by fostering open and trusted relationships with leaders and team members, offering valuable coaching and feedback to enhance their skills.
- Foster a dynamic environment that promotes knowledge development, experimental learning and collaborative networks driving transformative growth for individuals and the business.
- Partner with global leaders to ensure consistent achievement of team milestones and objectives.
- Culture champion who strengthens the connection between employees and our values and advances the application of our Principled-Based Management (PBM) culture.
- Identify, assess, and bridge development gaps in each team member empowering them to contribute at progressively higher levels.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Demonstrated senior leadership of technology teams.
- Strong people and stakeholder management experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to take ownership of the team development and career path direction.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish.
- Experience driving transformation programs.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience leading a global team, especially in a global shared service environment.
- Strong technical aptitude in technology related positions
- Familiarity building relationships with local universities and recruiting agencies to enhance talent acquisition efforts.
- Background leading and developing product teams.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Global Services (KGS) creates solutions spanning technology, human resources, finance, project management and anything else our businesses need. With locations in India, Mexico, Poland and the United States, our employees have the opportunity to make a global impact.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
This role is eligible for relocation bonus/support.