Project Manager - Hybrid
Phillips-Medisize a Molex Company is seeking a Project Manager to manage the scope, schedule, and financial aspects of complex medical/drug delivery product development programs! Partner with a Program Manager to lead project teams, utilizing standard project management processes, to successfully develop and transition programs through design and into commercialization.
Phillips-Medisize is a global leader in outsource strategy, design, development, and technology-driven manufacturing for the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and medical device industry segments with over 5,500 employees. The Global Innovation & Development PMO manages the largest & most complex programs in our medical product development organization.
What You Will Do
- Daily management of scope, timeline, resourcing & financials of assigned product development program(s) or program workstream(s)
- Monitor and execute on overall development program plans and align internal teams to meet customer deliverables
- Recommend options to manage program critical path
- Maintain project dashboards, reports and systems with current project information
- Assists the Program Manager with program strategy, risk identification and issue escalation
- Communicate program status to internal and external customers
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- 3+ years of experience managing program scope, schedule & budget using standard software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience organizing complex project plans (hundreds to thousands of lines) and large budgets (hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars annually)
- Experience communicating complex topics with internal and external customers in verbal and written form
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in medical device, drug delivery or consumable diagnostics product development or manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science-related field or equivalent
- Understanding of the product development process, associated terminology, and quality system requirements
- Ability to communicate & motivate effectively in verbal and written formats across diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders.
This position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Molex company, Phillips-Medisize mobilizes and deploys specialized capabilities and services across highly regulated industries, including health care, regulated consumer, automotive and defense. We design, develop and create innovative and life-changing medical technologies for millions of people around the globe.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf