Employee Support Specialist
Koch Global Solutions (KGS) is seeking a Employee Support Specialist to join our Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) team. Are you motivated by helping others? Do you enjoy fostering trusted relationships? If the idea of delivering high quality HR solutions excites you, consider joining our HRSC team! As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to drive innovation, simplification, and scalability to enhance the way that we help employees across Koch companies.
This position will be based at the Wichita, KS office.
What You Will Do
Manage a HR phone and case management queue daily
- Navigate multiple complex HR tasks
- Transact and troubleshoot payroll changes, personal information updates and organizational management updates
- Problem-identification and problem-solving
- Anticipate the needs of our customers, satisfy those needs, and educate the customer as needed to avoid future concerns
- Participate in projects and department initiatives to implement process improvements and provide high quality delivery of our services to remain the preferred partner of our consumers
- Responsible for authoring, improving and maintain knowledge in a knowledge management tool
- Responsible and accountable for maintaining confident and sensitive information
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
Previous experience working with customers to solve complex problems (Example: managing both a phone and case queue)
- Experience using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience researching, troubleshooting, and resolving complex issues
What Will Put You Ahead
Experience managing both a phone and case queue
- Experience working in a Shared Service Environment
- Experience working with Live Chat
- Experience working in an ERP system (example: SAP)
- Experience working in a Human Capital Management System (Example: Infor)
- Experience with a “Platform-as-a-service system” (Example: Service Now)
- Experience working with Payroll
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Koch Global Services (KGS) creates solutions spanning technology, human resources, finance, project management and anything else our businesses need. With locations in India, Mexico, Poland and the United States, our employees have the opportunity to make a global impact.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf