Production Operator 2nd Shift
Production Operator, 2nd Shift
Guardian Glass is seeking their next Production Operators in Hialeah Gardens, FL! Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. For this role, we anticipate paying $18.00/hr. We offer a robust benefits package that includes a 401K plan with a 7% Match and 120 hours of vacation time. In addition, we offer "On-Demand pay! Your money, when you want it.
Who are Guardian Industries? When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To learn more, visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com.
What You Will Do
- Operate and troubleshoot equipment utilized during daily manufacturing
- Prepare final products for shipping and distribution
- Understand and execute daily run schedules, resolve quality issues, report/escalate unresolved issues immediately
- Participate in setting team goals and managing job assignments
- Drive and meet quality standards
- Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean work environment
- Perform tasks such as lifting (up to 50lbs), walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, and high-volume environment
- Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience using a computer or tablet
- Ability to work 2nd shift- 3:00pm- midnight, Monday – Friday
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience working in a farming, manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
- Experience with preventive and predictive maintenance
- Six (6) months or more of machine operator experience
- Experience operating a forklift
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Guardian Glass is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, value-added and fabricated glass products and solutions. We produce high-performance glass for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. You’ll find our glass in homes, offices and cars and in some of the world’s most iconic projects.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf