MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) Support Analyst
MES Support Analyst
What You Will Do
- Support Analyst is responsible for the acceptance, triage and resolution of internal/external customer reported incidents.
- He / She will perform preliminary investigation and resolve incidents, update tickets with status and work with other sections of the business on delivering/deploying workarounds and patches as applicable.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of the client’s implementation and critical business processes.
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve customer issues and requests in an expedient manner, using knowledge base documents and troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Escalate urgent issues and application bugs as needed to the appropriate teams and management.
- Communicate regularly with customer and internal resources on status of incident as per accepted guidelines
- Provide knowledge transfer & training within the team, share best practices, and create/update knowledge articles to enhance the quality and efficiency of incident/request work.
- Create and update self-help knowledge documents to increase customer satisfaction and deflect incidents from the support team.
- Ultimately responsible for resolution of all incidents opened by the customer
- Willing to support on-call during weekend.
- Must be of IT background and should have software technical knowledge
- Good to have domain knowledge of manufacturing / MES
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.