Claims Admin Customer Service Specialist
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Claims Customer Service Specialist to join in 10th of ramadan in Sharqia, Egypt
You will be part of the customer service department
What You Will Do
- Proven experience in claims, customer service (Inside Sales) department managing Export process.
- Experience in raising customer credit/debit notes because of internal investigation on each claim.
- Follow up with internal Guardian departments on open customer complaints – ensure the business takes appropriate decisions to reach Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Escalate if necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-based environment
- High customer service orientation
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Ability to both works effectively in a team and independently
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English (French & German will also be beneficial)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in pressure and dynamic customer oriented environment
- Able to work in 10th of ramadan city
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for commercial, residential and transportation applications; automotive trim; and the distribution of building products. Through its research and development centres (Science & Technology Centre for glass and Advanced Development Centre for automotive), Guardian is at the forefront of innovation. Its automotive trim group, SRG Global, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and consumer goods industries. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.