** This position is a Day Shift position that has a schedule of Monday – Friday**
**Offering $28-34/hr pay rate subjective on experience, 401K, health benefits (dental, eye care, medical coverage)**
Georgia Pacific in Fordyce, AR is looking for an Maintenance Planner. This position offers long-term growth, competitive pay, and the ability to move up within a growing company.
The position requires that you have experience working in an industrial setting with knowledge of asset maintenance workflow process. The Maintenance Planner creates value by partnering with production, electrical, and maintenance personnel to help increase Operating Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
Georgia-Pacific in Fordyce, AR manufactures Oriented Strand Board (OSB) structural panels of compressed wood used in housing construction and remodeling. GP employees strive for safety and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace. To learn more about our Building Products division, visit www.buildgp.com.
What You Will Do
- Review, approve, prioritize, schedule and close corrective work orders
- Modify existing or develop new Preventative and Predictive Maintenance tasks
- Review weekly backlog data for assigned area(s) of responsibility and conduct meetings to discuss
- Meet with electrical, mechanical and production owners for jobs that must be planned
- Input weekly, down day, and annual outage schedules into Microsoft programs
- Utilize planning tools to determine parts, materials, rental equipment and/or contractor support necessary for jobs to be performed
- Coordinate parts/rentals/contractor needs and submit requisitions
- Develop/update Bill of Materials (BOM) for equipment
- Submit Major Expense Project (MEP) request for parts or contractor services
- Develop Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMPs) containing details to perform job and field validate procedure
- Complete parts received verification
- Ensure job parts are kitted
- Ensure contractors are notified of safety training requirements prior to arrival on site
- Follow up with contractors to ensure they received a Purchase Order, prior to their expected arrival on site
- Review work orders for parts used, prior to work orders being closed
- Lead and/or participate in improvement opportunities/projects
- Utilize OSB Asset Maintenance Workflow Process
- Drive forklift and/or other mobile equipment
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures to include wearing the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Perform tasks such as pulling, pushing, and lifting as much as 50 lbs., as well as walking, climbing, including stairs & ladders, stooping, standing, and reaching
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a heavy industrial maintenance department
- Knowledge of sprockets, sheaves, bushings, chains, belts, bearings, cylinders, pumps, and gearboxes
- Experience operating basic computer programs and inputting data
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a maintenance planning and scheduling position or a background in industrial maintenance
- Experience with MP2 or other Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company and a leading manufacturer of bath tissue, paper towels, paper-based packaging, cellulose, specialty fibers, building products and much more, Georgia-Pacific works to meet evolving needs of customers worldwide with quality products. In addition to the products we make, we operate one of the largest recycling businesses. Our more than 30,000 employees in over 150 locations are empowered to innovate every day – to make everyday products even better.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf