HR Business Partner – Internship 6 months (H/F)
The position is a 6 months Internship Program. Join our HR team and start your training with us!
What You Will Do
- Training management: preparing the yearly training plan in partnership with the Business Leaders, organizing training courses, recording training hours in our databases, filing training files.
- Administrative management of personnel: time management (clocking, clock-out, keeping time records), document management, translation of management notes, preparation of various communications (newsletter, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Local HR policies: review and optimization of existing policies.
- Onboarding: review and improvement of the induction process for new hires.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- You are currently studying Human Resources or Economic & Administrative Management or LEA (Bachelor or Master). An internship agreement will be required.
- You have a perfect written and spoken command of French. A minimum level of intermediate English is required.
- You are a careful, organized, proactive and contribution motivated.
- Your human qualities, as well as your communication skills, will enable you to integrate into a dynamic and demanding international environment.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch Engineered Solutions company, John Zink Hamworthy Combustion (JZHC) is a global leader in emissions control and a pioneer in modern Smart Combustion™solutions. Our research and development facilities make up the largest testing complex of its kind. Additionally, our worldwide service organization is the largest, most technically advanced team of its kind. We provide solutions to capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.