SRG Global in Covington Georgia is seeking A Molding Technician! We are looking for motivated associates with a passion for safety to join our team. As a mold setter, your job would include safely installing molds, and removing molds from machine. Installing necessary water lines, knockout bars, hydraulic lines, and auxiliary equipment.
At SRG Global in Covington we will give you the tools you need to succeed and grow! We anticipate paying 18-22/hr based on experience. 2nd shift has a 1.25/hr shift differential added. There is also a $1000 retention bonus after 90 days
Open positions on 2nd Shift
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 1pm-10pm (Training will be 6am-2pm M-F)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setting molds in injection molding presses in an efficient, calculated, and safe
- routine and always striving for quicker mold change times
- Assist associates at the press as trouble occurs or questions arise.
- Must keep molding area clean and organized using 5-S.
- Relieve associates as required.
- Must take ownership in ALL mold area equipment, molds, and work cells as well as the rest of the plant. This responsibility must never falter!
- Adhere to all plant policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant, and department goals for quality, productivity, and safety
- Maintain and continuously improve work area(s) as well as associated tools and equipment
- Develop and constantly enhance job skills and knowledge in mold area as well as all other production areas of the plant
- Complete production task in accordance with ISO/TS 16949 based procedures and work instructions
- Working in tight spaces
- Using verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving
- Frequently required to stand and walk; use hands to finger fine manipulation, handle, and feel; reach with arms and hands above head; talk and hear
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or sit
- Specific vision requirements: close, distance, color, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must lift up to 75 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
Who you are (Basic Qualification)
- Ability to adhere to the physical requirements listed
- Windows based personal computer skills
- Experience working with your hands doing mechanical or technical work.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- At least 1 year of injection molding experience.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who we are
As a Koch company, SRG Global is a team of creative and innovative individuals that engineer solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, enhanced functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. From products such as grilles, emblems and nameplates, moldings, bezels and other trim pieces; to processes like injection molding, painting and plating; we are one of the largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive and commercial truck industries.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf