Supervisor - Payroll Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Team Lead Asia Region
Help Us Market Your Role!!!
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 130,000 employees
worldwide and partner with 12 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries: from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone
components. Koch Industries has been recognized as America’s largest private organization in the year 2020 by Forbes. Since 2003 Koch has
invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our
companies. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and
provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create
Our Bangalore HR Solutions is seeking a Payroll Operations Manager for our Global Payroll Operations team. We are looking for passionate,
forward-thinking individuals who are contribution motivated, driven to innovate and love facing new challenges.
This role will be responsible for:
· Leading a team of payroll professionals that are responsible for delivering high-quality customer/consumer experience to
approximately 50,000 US employees through payroll processing and managing transactions.
· Periodic processing of payroll (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, Off Cycle and monthly), taxation, transaction entry, upload of time,
payroll balancing, QA/resolution of issues & technical errors within agreed timelines and accuracy
· Coach & develop a high performing team that will work on transitions, identifies and transforms payroll processes by leveraging
optimization and automation.
· A result-oriented leader who can create long-term value for the organization with a commitment to deliver our services timely and
A Day In The Life Could Include:
(job responsibilities) What You Will Need To Bring With You: (experience & education required)
· Provide strong leadership support to help team members be
successful, self-actualized with an objective to achieve mutually
beneficial relationship for self and organization through coaching.
Building strong next line of leaders and great team players
· Understand, apply and drive MBM culture within the team starting
from hiring the right talent, rewarding right culture to handling
performance of individuals
· Ensure team is connected to the overall Vision of how this team
creates value for the enterprise, both now and in the future, as the
team grows and develops/transitions additional payroll capabilities
· Plan, challenge, lead and track projects to ensure scope, timelines
and resource needs are met alongside run & maintenance of
· Identify & drive optimization, transformation and automation
initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence and
· Build a culture/environment that allows opportunity for team
members to learn, experiment, innovate and create additional
value for our consumers/customers
· Ensure team understands and applies appropriate measures to
secure employee’s information ensuring it is safe and remains
· Ensure the deliverables meet agreed SLAs and is compliant with
applicable laws. Build service delivery model that is process and
technology dependent than individual/person dependent
· Proactive identification and escalation of people, process,
technology and project risks/issues on time to avoid major impacts · Strong organizational skills · Analytical thinker, can-do attitude, and a solutions mindset · Effectiveness in establishing trusted relationships (outgoing and strong at building relationships) · Ability to read and interpret complex regulations and make accurate operational decisions. · Effective communication skills across a range of audiences · Experience working in a multi-cultural environment with a diverse workforce · Experience in partnering and collaborating with local and global stakeholders to create value through consultative approach than focusing only on transactions. · Strong succession planning at all levels · Strong understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements to drive 100% compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and internal guidelines
What Will Put You Ahead:
(experience & education preferred) Other Considerations: (physical demands/ unusual working conditions)
· Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. · Overall 10 years of experience with a minimum of seven (3-5) years leading team members that manages Payroll and Tax operations · Experience collaborating and working in a global environment, managing transitions and driving transformation initiatives · Hands-on experience in using payroll, HRIS and case management tools (ServiceNow, SAP, ADP, Ceridian Dayforce, Infor, Payworks etc…) · Experience implementing a payroll and/or finance system is preferrable · Ability to learn new technology / system and processes · Ability to function effectively in a changing environment with minimal supervision · Strong communication, networking and critical thinking skills · Ability to work in different time zones/shifts and skeletal staffing during weekends and public holidays
This job posting is no longer active.