Supply Chain Manager / Head of Material Flow (m/f/d)
Due to the increasing growth of our company, we are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Supply Chain Manager / Head of Material Flow (m/f/d) to optimize and coordinate our logistics and purchasing processes. As a leader, you will carry a high level of responsibility and work autonomously to ensure the smooth operation of our supply chain.
Our international corporation forms a future-oriented and innovative team in the field of logistics and purchasing, constantly striving for new solutions and adapting to changing market requirements to ensure an efficient and sustainable supply chain. With a global network and modern technologies, we optimize processes and maximize value creation along the entire supply chain. In the role of Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d), you will oversee the purchasing, logistics, and shipping departments, reporting to the General Manager FCT Europe.
What You Will Do
- You are responsible for continuously optimizing our logistics processes and intra-company flow of goods.
- You review external storage facilities and conduct amortization calculations to ensure efficient utilization of our storage capacities and locations.
- Optimizing internal logistics, such as implementing Kanban systems, is also part of your responsibilities.
- You lead the logistics team and are responsible for optimizing inventory management and picking processes.
- You develop and maintain effective supplier management and identify opportunities for supplier development to strengthen our supply chains.
- Optimizing supplier performance in terms of delivery time and quality is part of your responsibilities to ensure reliable and efficient procurement.
- You develop and evaluate key performance indicators to measure supply chain performance and identify improvement potentials.
- You conduct negotiations at the corporate level and create synergies through effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- You contribute to team development by providing mentoring and coaching, as well as supporting employees in their professional growth.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Completed degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or a similar field.
- Extensive experience as a leader in logistics, warehouse management, and/or procurement in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in change management and process improvement implementation.
- Reliability, dedication, and a proactive, structured, and responsible work approach.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and a good sense of urgency.
- Fluent language skills in German and English.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader. Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.