LUBRICATION TECHNICIAN - CAMDEN
LUBRICATION TECHNICIAN – CAMDEN, TX
Georgia Pacific Camden has an immediate need for a Lubrication Technician in our Plywood Manufacturing facility. Lubrication Technicians play a vital role in the productivity of our mill, ensuring that our equipment is running properly and producing a quality product. Come be a part of a winning team.
What You Will Do
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly lubrication routes on facility machine centers and some supporting equipment
Maintain all oil levels in all gear boxes on machine centers and some supporting equipment.
- Perform parts setup and help Technicians make needed repairs on machine centers.
- Perform upkeep and repairs to the oil water separator system and incoming lines and pumps.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the Lubrication shop and work area
- Perform schedule and unscheduled maintenance activities to optimize work efficienc
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Must have at least 3 years of industrial mechanical maintenance experience within a manufacturing/industrial/production environment
- Demonstrates an understanding of maintenance processes
- Must be willing and able to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively for extended periods of time (i.e. lifting, pushing/pilling, gripping, reaching, sitting, walking, standing, bending, climbing ladders or stairs)
- Must be willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Must have experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate or Technical degree or higher in an Industrial, manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, engineering, or related field.
- Certified Lubrication Specialist (CLS), Certified Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) or Machinery Lubrication Technician (MLT) certification
- Experience with CMMS systems (SAP, MP2)
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company and a leading manufacturer of bath tissue, paper towels, paper-based packaging, cellulose, specialty fibers, building products and much more, Georgia-Pacific works to meet evolving needs of customers worldwide with quality products. In addition to the products we make, we operate one of the largest recycling businesses. Our more than 30,000 employees in over 150 locations are empowered to innovate every day – to make everyday products even better.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf