The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining a wide variety of key data to ensure accuracy as we work through our digital transformation in our plant in Zacoalco, Jalisco.
Our international team (US, China, Mexico) excels in innovation and proactively ensures accurate data, driving exceptional results and continuous improvements.
What You Will Do
- By setting up and maintaining key master data in SAP, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the OpCenter receives accurate and reliable data.
- Contribute to streamlining production processes, improving efficiency and reducing errors by creating, updating and maintaining Bill of Materials (BOM’s), routings, material masters, run rates, incoming data, product data, etc.
- Gather, review, standardize and analyze data to contribute to data-driven decision-making, identify areas for improvement, and drive strategic initiatives.
- Completing and reviewing time studies to analyze and optimize processes by identifying potential bottlenecks, inefficiencies, or areas for improvement
- Update and maintain the Master Production Record (MPR) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Drive change management efforts through timely and accurate data updates, ensuring compliance with established procedures for smooth transitions and optimized organizational performance.
- Define and assign manufacturing process workflows to optimize efficiency and productivity, ensuring seamless coordination and execution of tasks within the manufacturing environment.
- Execute effective project management by gathering and consolidating data from diverse departments to inform decision-making and ensure successful project outcomes.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience creating, updating, reviewing and analyzing data in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of a Business Intelligence Platform (Power BI, Tableau, SAP analytics, etc.)
- Working knowledge of a Shop Floor Management software (Infor, Katana, Prodsmart, etc.)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Willing an able to travel up to 10% of the time to US
What Will Put You Ahead
- Engineering degree
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Familiarity with SAP
- Working knowledge of Infor
This position is eligible for relocation bonus/support
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, Molex is a leading supplier of connectors and interconnect components, driving innovation in electronics and supporting industries from automotive to health care and consumer to data communications. The thousands of innovators who work for Molex have made us a global electronics leader Our experienced people, groundbreaking products and leading-edge technologies help us deliver a wider array of solutions to more markets than ever before.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.