Molding Process Engineer
SRG Global is seeking you to become our Molding Process Engineer at our facility in Morehead, KY!
As a Molding Process Engineer, you are responsible for managing the technical aspects of the Molding Process (ex. Tooling Trials, Coordinating Tool Changes, Mentoring Technicians) to produce quality molded parts. If you are looking to challenge yourself and your team in a dynamic manufacturing environment, SRG Global is the place for you!
We are a principled based company that relies heavily on teamwork and ingenuity. We pride ourselves on being the partner of choice for our internal and external customers.
What You Will Do
- Maintain 6S Standards, shift scrap goals, tool change goals and OEE goals
- Complete yield improvement projects
- Participate in design review meetings on new awarded tooling and provide feedback to the corporate tooling team
- Participate in mold flow reviews and provide detailed solutions to potential processing concerns
- Participate in tooling trials on new molds
- Create processes for incoming molds
- Train, Mentor and coach all technicians on technical skills
- Coordinate tool changes & shift priorities
- Maintain uptime of all presses scheduled
- Answer press calls for downtime, scrap, and tool cleanings
- Approach each problem using scientific molding methodology
- Complete tool change set ups as needed
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience with injection molding processing, tooling, equipment, materials, manufacturing and quality
- Practical work experience in an Injection Molding operation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Automotive experience
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch company, SRG Global is a team of creative and innovative individuals that engineer solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, enhanced functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. From products such as grilles, emblems and nameplates, moldings, bezels and other trim pieces; to processes like injection molding, painting and plating; we are one of the largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive and commercial truck industries.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf